Inquilab/Ink-Lab is a reading group for University of the Arts London staff and students who want to reimagine difference.
We meet monthly to explore and activate conversations about social justice and decolonisation. We respond to objects, artefacts, poems, articles, chapters, songs, art, and more to disrupt and destabilise social and pedagogical hierarchies.
Join us at lunch time on the last Wednesday of every month, online, 12-2pm.
- Wed 26 January 2022: access the readings for this session (which took place in January)
- Wed 30 March 2022: Link to book and access the readings
- Wed 27 April 2022: Link to book and access the readings
- Wed 25 May 2022: (booking and readings to follow)
- Wed 29 June 2022: (booking link and readings to follow)
Explore more events and seminars from the Teaching, Learning and Employability Exchange at UAL.