We are delighted to have recently launched a new Teaching and Learning Fund for 2017. One of the strands within the fund is Digital Learning, which Professor Frances Corner, Pro Vice-Chancellor Digital and Head of London College of Fashion, has kindly agreed to support. She said:
“As Pro Vice-Chancellor overseeing digital I’m supporting and expanding the Digital Learning strand of the UAL Teaching and Learning fund. Applicants can bid for funding of £1,500, £3,000 or £5,000 for projects that will run between January 2017 and December 2017. The aim of this funding is to support colleagues and students from across the University to improve and enhance the student experience.”
Applicants interested in Digital Learning should consider the following:
- How will the project extend excellent teaching and learning into digital spaces?
- How will students be equipped with ‘higher level’ digital literacies around practices and/or student identity?
- How will the use of digital be used to cross institutional or disciplinary boundaries?
Other funding strands are also available:
- Inclusion and Diversity
- Employability and Enterprise
- Student-Staff Collaboration
- Staff Collaboration
- Curious, creative curricula
- Environmental Sustainability
The deadline for applications to the fund is the 14th of December. Apply now.