This special 1 hour workshop will explore findings from the recent Digital Student Experience at UAL report, which brings together student focused research undertaken by the Learning and Teaching Exchange. The workshop is open to all UAL staff with an emphasis on those who are directly involved in running programmes and courses.
- Discover students’ aspirations and anxieties around using technology for learning.
- Develop ways of providing information to students and engaging them in digital contexts.
This workshop will:
- Facilitate a discussion around the significant findings from the research
- Explore how we can respond to student needs and expectations
- Help course teams formulate pragmatic methods of appropriating digital technology to support and engage students
- Discuss ways the curriculum can be designed to make best use of digital tools and spaces
LCF: 18 November, 11:00 – 12:00 JPS311, John Princes Street Book now
CSM: 18 November, 15:00 – 16:00 D105, Granary Building Book now
Central Services: 25 November, 16:00-17:00 HH708, High Holborn Book now
CCW: 9 December, 11:00 – 12:00, A208, Chelsea Book now
LCC: 9 December, 14:00 – 15:00, T1001, Elephant & Castle Book now