UAL staff are now invited to apply for up to £5,000 from Student Enterprise and Employability (SEE) to experiment with, research and develop new knowledge of enterprise and employability in course curriculum development.
SEE are keen to support staff and project teams to establish new internal and external relationships and to enhance collaboration with students, alumni and/or external partners.
Projects must be completed within the 2014/15 academic year. Full details are available on the Enterprise and Employability in the Curriculum web page.
• Application Deadline: 12:00 Friday 19th September 2014
Please contact your College SEE Academic Coordinator for information on support for writing the funding application:
• Chelsea, Camberwell, Wimbledon: Katrine Hjelde email@example.com
• Central Saint Martins: Cath Caldwell firstname.lastname@example.org
• London College of Communication: Ellen Hanceri email@example.com
• London College of Fashion: Amanda Johnston firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact Cara Lee Roth, Educational Developer SEE email@example.com